macOS Big Sur is so different from Apple’s usual annual macOS upgrades and the company also calls it the biggest design and upgrade since the Mac OS X that arrived back in 2001. Back in 2014’s macOS Yosemite brought different design influences from iOS to the Mac, but compared to Big Sur’s changes, we can see nonetheless dramatic and significant. Of all the major upgrades in macOS Big Sur, we can notice unique updates to key UI elements like control center and notifications as well as some changes to core apps like Messages and Safari. From the users’ experiences and feedbacks, macOS Big Sur is one of the essential macOS updates in past years. Now you can install macOS Big Sur virtually on other operating systems like Windows too. I have provided a link in this article below to download macOS Big Sur torrent file, initially, you can download the file and also check the given instruction and step by step guide to install macOS Big Sur virtually on your system using VMware or VirtualBox.
Do you know what virtualization is and how can you install macOS Big Sur virtually on other operating system rather than Mac?
Virtualization is indeed the process of creating a virtual rather than an actual copy of something and is so similar to the original. And desktop Virtualization allows you to run two or more OS (Operating Systems) using only one PC. So, it’s like two or more computers on one PC. One is physical and the others are virtual which acts as an original OS.
In Desktop Virtualization we can use multiple Operating Systems on a single computer including Windows, Linux, and more. In addition, it lets your Macintosh run Windows, creating a virtual PC environment for all your Windows applications.
There are many virtual machine software, but the best virtual machine software which we have used and have a good experience are VMware and VirtualBox.
Download macOS Big Sur Torrent File
Download Now 11.3 GB
Related: Download macOS Catalina Torrent File
When you downloaded the macOS Big Sur file from the given link, we have already covered the step by step guide to install it virtually on your system. Just click the following links to the instruction and follow it from the first step to the end to successfully install macOS Big Sur virtually.
- How to Install macOS Big Sur On VMware on Windows – Install macOS Big Sur on VM
- How to Install macOS Big Sur on VirtualBox on Windows?
macOS Big Sur is supposed to be the world’s advanced desktop operating system to the new level of features, power, and beauty. Some of the changes and refined in design, Safari update, and new features for Maps and Messages are described as follows:
- A new outlook for apps that makes it easier for users to focus on the content and take action with space-effective toolbars and full height sidebars.
- Now menu bar features a wider spacing and new translucent material.
- Changes in system sound that include the boot chime and also sound for moving items to the trash, boot chime, locking files, and many more.
- The Notification Center brings notifications and widgets together in one view.
- Charming, new data-rich widgets for Clock, Notes, Calendar, Podcasts, Photos, Screen Time, Reminders, Weather, and Stocks.
- In Edit View now you can add new widgets and customize their size.
- You can put your favorite menus and controls in one handy place in the menu bar and can quickly adjust settings as you like.
- When you click Control Center an additional controls appear.
- There is support for pinning favorite menus from Control Center to the menu bar.
- Yet the world’s fastest desktop browsers in leading performance and energy efficiency.
- New tab design
- Translation bet for many languages like English, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, German, Russian, and many more.
- Password monitoring that securely screens saved passwords for any that may have been involved in a data breach.
- Pin your conversation up to nine of your favorite threads to the top of the list.
- Reply to a specific message earlier in the conversation with Inline replies.
- Now you can add trending GIFs to messages.
- Create a personalized character and send stickers that match your mood and personality with Memoji.
- You will see guides that offer recommendations for places to go and things to do.
- Explore cities in a high resolution, interactive 3D experience.
- You can also see indoor maps for major airports and shopping centers.
- Find bike-friendly routes from Cycling directions to your destination.
Note: Some features and may not be available for all regions, or on all Apple devices.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor is required.
If you have already installed macOS Big Sur on your system, please let us know what features and major upgrades you see by commenting in the comment section below.