macOS Mojave 10.14 is the fifteenth major operating system of macOS for Macintosh computers. Mojave was first announced on June 4, 2018, at Apple’s World Developers Conference and then it was released to the public on September 24, 2018. Indeed, the name Mojave refers to the Mojave Desert and is part of a series of California-themed names that began with OS X Mavericks. This operating system is for Macintosh computers and is free for download on Apple’s site, but if you want to install it virtually on Windows or any other OS using WMware or VirtualBox you need to download VMDK files or virtual machine images. You can find the link below to download macOS Mojave 10.14. ISO files. Download and begin installing macOS Mojave virtually on Windows.
New Updates in macOS Mojave
Before downloading macOS Mojave initially, it’s good to know the features and updates it consists of. As compared to the previous operating system of Mac this OS has many new features including Dark Mode, Desktop Stacks, Finder Quick Actions, Finder Preview Panel Shows Metadata, Quick Look Markup, Continuity Camera Captures Images from iOS to Mac Instantly, Privacy Controls for Microphone, Camera, Location, etc and New Screenshot Tools & Keystroke. Besides these features, some new updates on the latest version on macOS Mojave 10.14.6 are as follow:
macOS Mojave 10.14.6
- Makes downloaded issues available in the My Magazines section of Apple News+, both online and offline.
- Adds all publications in Apple News+, including newspapers, to the catalog at the top of the News+ feed.
- Adds the ability to clear downloaded magazine issues in Apple News+ by choosing History > Clear > Clear All.
- Addresses an issue that prevents the creation of a new Boot Camp partition on iMac and Mac mini with Fusion Drive.
- Resolves an issue that may cause a hang during a restart.
- Resolves a graphics issue that may occur when waking from sleep.
- Fixes an issue that may cause the fullscreen video to appear black on Mac mini.
- Improves file-sharing reliability over SMB.
- Addresses an issue where file-sharing connections would potentially drop.
- Improves compatibility of Xsan clients when accessing volumes that use 1K or larger LUN sector sizes.
Download macOS Mojave 10.14 ISO FilesDownload Now
You Might Also Need:
- Download macOS Mojave VMDK File (Virtual machine Image)
- Download macOS Mojave Kexts and What are Kexts
- macOS Mojave dmg File Download and Install on PC
When you downloaded the files then, of course, you need the instruction to install macOS Mojave virtually on your PC on windows. Don’t go anywhere we have all the step by step instruction to install it on your PC using VMware or VirtualBox.
How to Install macOS Mojave on Vmware On Windows?
Installing macOS 10.14 Mojave on VMware workstation Pro or Player is so much easy, as long as you have the macOS Mojave VMDK File & VMware Workstation Pro.
If you try to Install macOS 10.14 Mojave on VMware 14 or other older versions of VMware, that you need to Install the Unlocker Master. Because unlocker master can enable the Apple Operating system in VMware 14 and older version.
But if you are using Vmware 15, there is no need to install an unlocker master because VMware added the Apple operating system init. Read More
Watch installation Process on YouTube:
How to Install macOS 10.14 Mojave on VirtualBox on Windows?
As long as you have the macOS 10.14 Mojave VMDK File, you can also install and test macOS Mojave on VirtualBox on Windows too. However, I always recommend you to use VMware Workstation Pro compare to VirtualBox because that is more advanced with a variety of tools, which is even good for bringing Mac under server 2019. Again it’s up to you to choose your preferred one.
To Install macOS 10.14 Mojave on VirtualBox on Windows, there are some requirements that you must prepare.
Required Files to Install macOS Mojave on VirtualBox:
- macOS 10.14 Mojave VMDK File
- Codes to Enable Apple Services
Along with the VirtualBox and macOS Mojave itself you need some specific codes to enable apple services. And here is the step where most users are doing something wrong and they are facing errors back to back. If the VirtualBox is closed from the file menu then these errors won’t occur. Read More
Watch Installation Process on YouTube:
As always please feel free to write your feedback in the comment section below. Also, ask your questions regarding the installation process and any error your face during downloading or installing macOS Mojave or macOS Catalina on windows.