MacOS Mojave is the new Apple desktop operating system which features a dark-skinned theme on the system-level, which gives the interface a more attractive appearance with black or gray elements. The dark theme is one of the most awaited features that macOS users are looking to add. MacOS with the previous name OS X or earlier Mac OS is Apple’s exclusive Desktop operating system, which macOS High Sierra was the latest version of the operating system for PCs and Macs. macOS Mojave’s Performance, stability, and security have dramatically increased compared to earlier versions of Mac Operating system. Download MacOS Mojave dmg File and Install on PC.
on World Wide Developer Conference (WWDC) Apple announced the version of Desktop Operating system called macOS 10.14 Mojave along with iOS 12. This new version has several important features that you can read later.
Apple CEO Tim Cook noted at the event that the new features are inspired by professional users’ comments but are designed for everyone. A new version of macOS was unveiled on September 24, 2018, at the annual WWDC developers’ annual conference. But the beta version of macOS Mojave was released on June 4, 2018, on the WWDC.
Finally, after a long time, Apple brought dark mode to MacOS. This mode darkens the environment inside the operating system, including the taskbar and color scheme around the applications. This mode does not change the performance of the operating system, and only makes the environment more beautiful and suitable for working in a dark environment.
MacOS Mojave features
- A significant increase in speed and efficiency, security and stability of the operating system
- Increasing the speed of opening PDF files (Apple claims 4 times faster)
- Increase the speed of implementation by 40%.
- Use the Metal Graphic Interface to increase speed.
- A feature called Dynamic Desktop is displayed on the main screen of the operating system
- Desktop Stacks: Desktop Stacks feature files of the same type in separate categories
- iOS apps like News and Stocks have been added to the desktop operating system however it is possible to import more iOS Apps to macOS Mojave.
- Improvements on Screenshot in macOS Mojave
- The Continuity feature now has a new feature called Continuity Camera on its own
- App store has also changed very much in macOS 10.14 Mojave
macOS Mojave dmg File Download Links
- Password: soft98.ir
- File size: 6 GB
- Manufacturer: Apple
- Source: Computer Science Institute
- Download macOS 10.14 Mojave Final Part 1 (1 GB)
- Download macOS 10.14 Mojave Final Part 2 (1 GB)
- Download macOS 10.14 Mojave Final Part 3 (1 GB)
- Download macOS 10.14 Mojave Final Part 4 (1 GB)
- Download macOS 10.14 Mojave Final Part 5 (1 GB)
- Download macOS 10.14 Mojave Final Part 6 (946.99 MB)
Note: Sometimes ads might redirect you to any new page, click the link 2nd time to get to the target page.
Hey, click on the below links and wait for 5 seconds, then click on the get link and the download will start.
macOS Catalina Mac’s new OS is released by Apple and is ready to download: Download MacOS 10.15 Catalina DMG File For Clean Installation
- Download macOS 10.15 Catalina VMDK Files (Virtual Machine Image)
- Install macOS 10.15 Catalina on VMWare on Windows PC
- How to Install macOS 10.15 Catalina on VirtualBox on Windows PC?
- Install macOS 10.15 Catalina on PC- Hackintosh
Install macOS Mojave on PC- Hackintosh
In order to Install macOS Mojave on PC, first, you have to create a bootable USB of macOS Mojave. well, there are several ways where you can create bootable USB Flash Drive but I can not guarantee about will it work or no. That’s why I have found a perfect way to Create bootable USB for macOS Mojave on Windows. The procedure is a little long but it gives 100% result.
First, You have to Install macOS Mojave on VMware Workstation Pro or VirtualBox
If you don’t know How to Install macOS Mojave on VMware Workstation Pro click the below link.
As well as you can Install macOS Mojave on VirtualBox on Windows 10 too by following the below link.
Second, Once You Installed the macOS Mojave on Virtual Machine Insert the USB Flash Drive and start creating bootable USB for macOS Mojave on Windows 10.
The files which You need for Creating bootable USB Flash Drive for macOS Mojave are macOS Mojave VMDK File and a 16 GB USB Flash.
If you are wondering this method only works for Windows, then you are wrong because with this method you can Create Bootable USB for macOS Mojave on Mac too.
Click to Read More about How to create a Bootable macOS Mojave USB Installer drive on Mac and Windows 10.
Third, Once you are done with Installing macOS Mojave on Virtual Machines and Creating a bootable macOS Mojave USB, it is time to Install macOS Mojave on PC-Hackintosh. Click to Read more.
well, It was all about Download MacOS Mojave dmg File and Install on PC. I hope it was helpful for you and by the way, If you really liked the post please share and comment on the post, so we feel better.