macOS 10.15 Catalina is about to be released this week at the Steve Jobs Theater at its campus in Cupertino, California. The certain date of the Apple new event has not been released officially by the company. But the prediction with comparing the previous released of the Apple Products, it is said, it will be released on 10th September.
The rumors said Apple will release the macOS 10.15 Catalina, iOS 13, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Plus and iPhone 11 Max. Apple may rename their new iPhone the iPhone 11R, instead of the iPhone 11, because last year the iPhone XR has successes on the market said the verge. The new iPhones will certainly have three new lens cameras on the back, it also contains new lighting ports. The new iPhones have a new Apple logo, just when the company started by the great Steve jobs, with new colorful iPhone 11. The iPhone 11 versions will certainly have the iOS 13; it will have the iOS 13 Beta said by everything Apple pro.
We will know about the Apple TV Plus, Apple Arcade services (Apple Arcade is a gaming service unlike any other, with 100+ groundbreaking new games designed by the world’s most innovative developers). There are some special hardware announcements which we don’t know, it is predication with Apple Previous event history.
The WatchOS 6 has new varieties, ceramic and titanium look and features which was referenced in the WatchOS 6 Beta. So, it means it has new hardware attachments too. The other rumors are about the MacBook Pro 16 Inch and iPad new series line up so, for we have to wait until the actual event.
- Download macOS 10.15 Catalina DMG File for Clean Installation
- How to Install macOS 10.15 Catalina on VirtualBox on Windows PC?
- How to Install macOS Catalina on VMware on Windows 10 on PC?
- Enter Full-Screen Mode on VMware on macOS 10.15 Catalina
- How to Create macOS Catalina USB Installer?
- How to Dual Boot macOS 10.15 Catalina & Windows 10 on Single HDD?
- Download macOS 10.15 Catalina VMDK Files (Virtual Machine Image)
- How to connect & use your iPad as a second display With macOS Catalina?
Get Ready for the macOS 10.15 Catalina
Apple included new features to their new operating system, the major ones are replacing the iTunes with separate Apps of Apple Music, Apple TV, Apple Podcast. In simple words, the music on the macOS Catalina has a new design, Library, and music store. The Apple TV has improvements on the Movies and TV shows on the library with new Dolby Audio hardware support. You know as always configure the Apple TV only for your Kids. More than 700000 podcasts have been added to the Podcasts library, just search for them once you are looking for.
Improvements on the syncing, new look, personalization, memories and shots have been included with Photos on the macOS Catalina. Notes, Reminders, Safari, and mail has some major updates within themselves.
The newly included feature known as the Apple Sidecar is now running on the macOS 10.15 Catalina. While working on your macOS Catalina, use the Apple Sidecar to enable a new screen on the iPadOS. So, it is an extended screen on the mac with the support of the iPad. Apple sidecar support some big and major graphical apps which include the Maya, Illustrator, final cut pro, motion, painter, Corel draw and more. The Screen Time app is imported from iOS, so you can monitor the usage of the Apps on macOS 10.15 Catalina. There is another improvement with the new macOS 10.15 Catalina such as the Gatekeeper (The new security for the macOS Catalina), new developers support functionalities and more.
Prepare your system for macOS 10.15 Catalina
Step 1. Check if your system supports macOS 10.15 Catalina
On the WWDC July event of Apple in 2019, Apple released a certain system which can support the macOS 10.15 Catalina.
- Mac Pro 2013 or later
- MacBook Air 2012 or later
- Mac Mini 2012 or later
- MacBook Pro 2012 or later
- iMac 2012 or later
- iMac Pro 2017 or later
- MacBook 2015 and later
To check which apple system you are using, head over to the Apple Menu> about this mac. On the Overview tab, the details of your system are mentioned.
Step 2. Before installing macOS 10.15 Catalina, make sure these are done.
- Make a Backup: Before performing the installing macOS 10.15 Catalina, please take a backup of your computer on an external hard drive. Who knows what will be happening while performing the Installations. Even a Blu-ray CD can do the job, just make sure you have to the backup. The backup includes on system files or the personal data, What I mean here, you must have your system backup, it is the certainty if it is gone, then the licensee of the OS is gone too.
- Keep in mind your Apple ID and Password: A colleague of mine had an iPhone 7, he restored the iPhone, he also forgot it’s Apple ID and Password. So, he went to the company to fix the problem, this could happen with you too if you forget the Apple ID and its password.
- Make 20GB Free storage for the macOS Catalina: The recommended amount of storage for the macOS Catalina is 20 GB. Well, downloading the macOS 10.15 Catalina from the App store is 6.5 and with installation, it can take up to 20 GB Storage. So, make sure you have 20 GB of free storage.
- Update all the Apps: The macOS 10.15 Catalina will remove the 32-bit support, so you have to make sure to update them or consider updating to Catalina. The below statement was Jennifer who appointed it on the Microsoft community.
I purchased Microsoft Office 2011 along with the purchase of my MacBook. I did an upgrade yesterday only to find that Office 2011 will only run on 32 bit. The upgrade now requires Microsoft Office to run on 64bit. I read in many places that Microsoft has no intentions of supporting this upgrade so therefore, I can no longer safely use this software, that I purchased, on my mac. Microsoft is forcing me to purchase something I have already purchased earlier.
To check for the 32-bit apps, go to the Apple menu> system report, then scroll down to the software section, then select an application. Click on the apps and find ready the details of the App. In front of the 64-bit (Intel), if yes is written it means it 64 bit if not it mean it is 32-bit.