Today I am going to show you how to jailbreak iOS 12.0.1 without a computer on your iDevice. It’s very simple and you just need to follow my instructions below and jailbreak your iDevice without connecting it to your computer.
How to Jailbreak iOS 12.0.1
As you can see I am running the new iOS 12.0.1 on my iPhone.
Step 1. To start jailbreaking you need to open Safari browser and visit iosjailbreak.pro.
Step 2. After selecting your device model and version of ios and tab Start Jailbreak button.
Step 3. To complete the process you need to install one of the apps recommended by the website and keep it running for about 30 seconds.
If it doesn’t work with the first app then just try another app. When the app is downloaded start it up and when you do this the Cydia installation will start in the background
Step 4. Now you need to start the app and keep it running for about 30 seconds and restart your device.
If it doesn’t work on the first try just try again with a different app. After restarting your device you will see that you have Cydia and the jailbreak on your iOS device.
That is it you have completed the process. You may wish to read iOS 12.0.1 Features.
iOS 12.0.1 Features
Apple has recently released iOS 12.0.1 for the iPhone and iPad user which is the first minor point update for iOS 12. The iOS 12.0.1 update addresses five bugs that were causing issues following the iOS 12 release.
- Fixes an issue where some iPhone XS devices did not immediately charge when connected to a Lightning cable
- Resolves an issue that could cause iPhone XS devices to rejoin a Wi-Fi network at 2.4GHz instead of 5GHz
- Restores the original position of the “.?123″ key on the iPad keyboard
- Fixes an issue where subtitles may not appear in some video apps
- Addresses an issue where Bluetooth could become unavailable
Read more about iOS…
If you have any question or faced any error in the process, please feel free to mention it by commenting in the comment section below.